Help For Offshore Injury Victims

As a seaman, longshore worker, construction worker or individual who has suffered an injury on the high seas, in a harbor or an inland waterway due to negligence, you have the right to claim compensation. But these claims often involve complex issues of causation, liability and insurance coverage. Without an experienced maritime attorney on your side, you may not get the medical care you need to recover to the fullest extent possible.

The law firm of Tabak, Mellusi & Shisha is committed to helping injured maritime workers and individuals get all of the medical care and compensation they deserve. We represent people who have suffered all types of maritime injuries on board ships and other vessels, including:

  • Broken bones and fractures
  • Repetitive stress injuries
  • Inhalation of toxic fumes
  • Burns
  • Electrical injuries
  • Back injuries
  • Hearing loss
  • Other types of maritime injuries

Helping You Get The Medical Care You Need

In a Jones Act or longshore case, it is important to get information concerning the injury into the medical record. We provide pointers to you that can help you communicate with your doctor and get this vital information into your record. We will also work closely with your doctor or other medical specialists to identify your current and future medical needs. The New York City admiralty law lawyers at Tabak, Mellusi & Shisha will work diligently to help you obtain all of the maintenance and cure benefits you are entitled to receive.

The Experience And Advocacy Skills You Need

Prior to entering the legal profession, our principals served as merchant marine officers. In this role, they saw firsthand the dangerous conditions that exist in all areas of oceangoing vessels. Whether you were injured at sea, on land or on an inland waterway, our attorneys will make it their mission to help you obtain all of the medical care and compensation you are entitled to receive.

We Offer Free Consultations

To schedule a free consultation about your admiralty or offshore injury case, call us at 212-962-1590 or contact us by email.